Whether you are experiencing bladder weakness yourself or you work in incontinence care (sometimes referred to as continence care), there are incontinence products and treatments that can really help.
There is a huge range of absorbent products for incontinence or bladder weakness available in different sizes and with varying levels of absorbency. You may prefer different products at different times giving you a choice of incontinence protection. Incontinence pads for light to moderate protection and incontinence pants for moderate to heavy. You may also hear incontinence aids referred to as adult diapers and adult nappies.
- Information for Women - Find links to organisations that can help here: Useful links
- See our range of female incontinence products and find the right ones for you here: Product Information
- Read some real-life stories of women who experience bladder weakness here: Stories
- Find out what you can do about female incontinence here: What you can do about bladder weakness
- See our range of male incontinence products and find the right ones for you: Our Products
- Read some real-life stories of men who experience bladder weakness here: What YOU can do
- Find out what you can do about male incontinence here: Advice and tips